[TAX & LAW] 변호사(KO, USA, IL) 이재욱
LAW OFFICE [ TAX & LAW ] 세금과 법률

Hello everybody! Translate this page:

You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box. This Website provides diverse language translation by Google Translation button. You can find translation menu at the upper left corner of this website. You can select your own language for the translation of the pages you want to read in your own language.
∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

[한국변호사, 미국변호사, 일리노이 변호사, 세무사 이재욱] → [의뢰인이 비용을 지불하고 적법한 해결을 원하는 것이라면 개인과 기업을 위한 모든 법률문제를 서비스하고 뭐든지 대리해드립니다. ]
∗ 1997년부터 20년이상의 노하우를 가지고 웬만한 개인과 기업이 평생에 걸쳐 경험할 수 있는 거의 대부분의 민사,형사,행정,조세,국제거래,국제계약,이민,탄원,진정,고소,고발,제안,협상,중재,조정,업무대행,대리 사건의 자문과 소송과 계획안 제출대리 업무을 경험하고 처리해 왔으며, 이를 바탕으로 국내거래나 국제거래를 비롯하여 개인과 기업이 당면한 어떤 문제도 모두 해결해 드립니다.
관련된 업무분야는 아래 매뉴항목을 참조하십시요. 아래 업무 메뉴는 예시이며, 메뉴에 없는 서비스도 모두 제공합니다. 주저하지 마시고 사무실을 내방하여 이재욱변호사의 축적된 경험과 학식과 지식을 이용하여 상담부터 받으세요. 본 사무실에서 해결해드리지 못할 경우 다른 해결방안을 제시해드립니다.

∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

ATTORNEY [ licensed to practice in KOREA, U.S.A., ILLINOIS ] LEE, JAE WOOK
For more information for the services Attorney LEE provide for the foreigners who want for legal services in Korea, Please do not hesitate to click the below MENU link for "SERVICES FOR FOREIGNERS".

∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

| 민사
| 세무
| 병역법
| 특허
| 형사재판
| 미국이민
| |
↓ LPR TRAVEL 영주권자 해외여행
→   미국 이민,비자,영주권
→   미국이민뉴스
→   U.S.A. Tax News
→   미국이민 범죄행위 Defend 서비스
→   미국 이민사기 범죄 Defend 서비스
→   비거주자,영주권자의 상속세,증여세
→   미국 부동산거래실무
→   비거주자,영주권자의 양도소득세
→   비거주자,영주권자의 소득세
→   미국세금(U.S. TAX)
→   재산상속,분쟁,이전,세금
→   C VISA
→   FBAR
→   PERM (Labor Certification)
→   Consular Process(DOS)
→   E1, E2
→   F visa
→   H visa
→   J visa
→   K visa
→   L visa
→   O, P visa
→   R visa
→   S visa
→   T, U visa
→   V visa
→   WAIVER(추방,입국불허면제)
→   체류기간연장(NIV EOS)
→   비이민비자 신분변경(NIV COS)
→   inadmissibility 입국불허사유
→   deportability 추방사유
→   조건해제(Removal of condition)
→   EB2, NIW(국익면제)
→   고용이민
→   가족이민
→   영주권 신분변경(AOS)
→   투자이민(EB-5)
→   LPR TRAVEL 영주권자 해외여행
→   VAWA
→   legal english
→   AAO불복
→   연방법원항소
→   Immigration Court 항소
→   BIA항소
→   ICE 이민집행
→   CBP 세관 및 입출국관리
→   Removal 추방
→   일리노이주법 기초
→   캘리포니아법 기초
→   미 연방법 기초
→   캘리포니아 부부공동체법
→   캘리포니아 가족법
→   캘리포니아 민사소송법
→   일리노이 민사소송법
→   일리노이 가족법
→   미국 연방헌법
→   PT
↓ LPR TRAVEL 영주권자 해외여행

세금과 법률(Tax & Law)
↓   Passports and other documentary requirements

In general, all passengers, including U.S. citizens, must be in possession of a valid and unexpired passport to travel to the United States.

All passengers, except U.S. citizens, must also be in possession of a valid and unexpired visa, except:

Lawful Permanent Residents of the U.S. who are in possession of a valid I-551 Permanent Resident Card (Green Card);
Canadian citizens entering the U.S. for business/tourism; and
passengers who are eligible to enter the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) - see information below.
It is the responsibility of the passenger to gather information about and obtain the required travel documents and visas that he/she needs for the destination country. Further information may be located on the websites of the embassies, the U.S. Department of State Open new window or the Customs and Border Protection Agency Open new window.

Please note that it can take quite awhile to get a visa application processed (sometimes weeks).

Entry requirements to the U.S. vary upon whether the individual is a U.S. citizen, is a lawful permanent resident in the U.S. or is a tourist of a foreign nationality. There are also different requirements for identification and travel documents between specific areas and countries that the U.S. has a bilateral agreement with. Also, there are differing requirements for visas. Further information may be found on the website of your local U.S. embassies Open new window or with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Icelandair advises passengers to always carry their passports with them when travelling between countries.

Passports must be valid for six months beyond the date the traveler will exit the U.S., except as follows: The U.S. has signed agreements with these countries and placed them in the socalled „Six Month Club“.  When such an agreement is in place, the passport is only required to be valid for the period of the visitor's intended stay, until and with the date of departure from the U.S., but the additional six month validity period is not required. For more information, see the following websites: U.S. Department of State Foreign Affairs Manual Volume 9 - Visas Open new window and Travel.State.Gov Open new window. The United Kingdom is a member of the Six Month Club.

Passengers must complete a customs declaration form prior to arrival in the U.S. (one form per individual or one per family travelling together). Information on the form may be found on the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) website.

Customs and immigration forms for the U.S. are distributed prior to departure. More details on the form can be found in the in-flight magazine Icelandair Info.

In accordance with the U.S.-Visit program, the U.S. authorities gather certain information from visitors upon arrival in the U.S. See link: http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/usv.shtm

U.S. law requires that passengers disembark at their first port of call, to clear immigrations and customs. If the travel itinerary includes a stop at a U.S. airport before the final destination, the traveller must disembark, go through immigration, collect the luggage, clear customs and continue towards check-in for the second flight.

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a visa. Not all countries participate in the VWP. Some restrictions and conditions apply to this program as explained below.
Passengers travelling to the U.S. under the VWP must have a valid ticket for a confirmed return or onward flight from the U.S. within 90 days or arrival in the U.S. , prior to entering the U.S. An onward flights to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and/or the Caribbean is insufficient to satisfy this requirement, unless the passenger is a lawful resident of one of those countries.

As of 1 April 2016, all passengers must have an e-passport to use the VWP. The e-passport is embedded with an electronic chip, which may contain information such as a digital photograph, fingerprints, and the signature of the passport holder.

The chip also contains the same information presented in the machine-readable zone on the bottom of the biodata page. The e-passport must be machine readable.

Children MUST have their own passport in order to enter the U.S. on the VWP.

Passengers travelling to the U.S. under the WVP without an e-passport will have to pay a fine of $3,300 according to article number 273 under section b in the Immigration and Nationality Act. Emergency passports have to be e-passports according to U.S. requirements.

On January 21, 2016, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Department of State announced changes to the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to comply with recent legislation.

Due to these changes, passengers are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if the following applies:

Nationals of VWP countries who have traveled to or been present in Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited exceptions for travel for diplomatic or military purposes in the service of a VWP country).
Nationals of VWP countries who are also nationals of Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria.

Electronic System Travel Authorization (ESTA)
All passengers travelling to the U.S. under the VWP must obtain an Electronic System Travel Authorization (ESTA), in advance of departure. Applications for ESTA can be made at the following website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov Open new window

Travellers from all 37 Visa-Waiver Program countries must submit an applicaton through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). Open new window It is the responsibility of the passenger to secure an ESTA authorisation prior to departure.

Due to a directive from the U.S. authorities, passengers from Visa-Waiver Program countries can expect to be denied passage if they have neither a valid ESTA authorisation nor a visa presented prior to departure. Violations are subject to penalties and other by-laws.

Travellers should submit the application online at least 72 hours prior to departure. In most cases, the application is handled immediately, and you will receive an instant answer online.

All Visa Waiver Program travelers to the U.S. will be required to pay a fee when submitting their ESTA application through the ESTA website Open new window. Credit card or debit card payment is required.

Once the application has been approved, it will be valid for two years. Thereafter, only the required travel information needs to be updated in the system prior to departure, that is:

city of departure
flight number
address in the United States
More detailed information can be found on your local U.S. embassy website Open new window or at US. Department of Homeland Security Open new window site. Also on Welcome to Esta Open new window the Official U.S. Government Web Site

Eligible countries
Visa Waiver Program Countries. Currently, 37 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program, as shown below:

Visa Waiver Program - Participating Countries
Andorra        Iceland        Norway
Australia        Ireland        Portugal
Austria        Italy        San Marino
Belgium        Japan        Singapore
Brunei        Liechtenstein        Slovenia
Denmark        Luxembourg        Spain
Finland        Monaco        Sweden
France        Netherlands        Switzerland
Germany        New Zealand        United Kingdom
Malta        Czech Republic        Estonia
Hungary        Latvia        Lithuania
Slovak Republic        South Korea        Greece
As of January 20, 2010, citizens of the following countries are eligible to enter the U.S. on the VWP: Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom ( United Kingdom Passports: Only those British Passport holders who are "British Citizens" or "British Subjects - With Right of Abode" are eligible to travel on the VWP. Holders of all other British Passports are ineligible).

In addition to the 27 countries listed above, the following nine countries are now also eligible for the VWP: Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and the Slovak Republic. Citizens of these nine countries must carry passports with the integrated chip (e-Passports) in order to enter the U.S. under the VWP - regardless of the date the passport was issued. Lastly, as of 5th of April 2010, citizens of Greece are also eligible for the VWP, provided they carry an e-Passport issued on or after August 26 2006 by the AEA AA-NCP (Hellenic Police)

Passengers are directed to contact the authority responsible for issuing passports in the home country to obtain more information about their passports.

Summary of entry requirements under the Visa-Waiver Program (WVP)
To enter the U.S. under the VWP, travelers need to:

Be a citizen of an eligible country
Have a valid machine-readable passport (e-passport) issued by the eligible country
Request entry for a limited stay up to 90 days or less for the purpose of business or tourism
The stay for VWP travellers cannot be extended beyond 90 days, nor can it be added to another period of stay.

Additional information can be found on the U.S. State Department website Open new window

Any passenger who does not satisfy the above requirements will require a non-immigrant visa to enter the U.S. or risk denial of passage or summary refusal of entry upon arrival and liability for a substantial monetary penalty.

↑   Passports and other documentary requirements
HOME      목록보기 <제목정렬> <날짜정렬>
    ← Previous     Next →