[TAX & LAW] 변호사(KO, USA, IL) 이재욱
LAW OFFICE [ TAX & LAW ] 세금과 법률

Hello everybody! Translate this page:

You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box. This Website provides diverse language translation by Google Translation button. You can find translation menu at the upper left corner of this website. You can select your own language for the translation of the pages you want to read in your own language.
∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

[한국변호사, 미국변호사, 일리노이 변호사, 세무사 이재욱] → [의뢰인이 비용을 지불하고 적법한 해결을 원하는 것이라면 개인과 기업을 위한 모든 법률문제를 서비스하고 뭐든지 대리해드립니다. ]
∗ 1997년부터 20년이상의 노하우를 가지고 웬만한 개인과 기업이 평생에 걸쳐 경험할 수 있는 거의 대부분의 민사,형사,행정,조세,국제거래,국제계약,이민,탄원,진정,고소,고발,제안,협상,중재,조정,업무대행,대리 사건의 자문과 소송과 계획안 제출대리 업무을 경험하고 처리해 왔으며, 이를 바탕으로 국내거래나 국제거래를 비롯하여 개인과 기업이 당면한 어떤 문제도 모두 해결해 드립니다.
관련된 업무분야는 아래 매뉴항목을 참조하십시요. 아래 업무 메뉴는 예시이며, 메뉴에 없는 서비스도 모두 제공합니다. 주저하지 마시고 사무실을 내방하여 이재욱변호사의 축적된 경험과 학식과 지식을 이용하여 상담부터 받으세요. 본 사무실에서 해결해드리지 못할 경우 다른 해결방안을 제시해드립니다.

∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

ATTORNEY [ licensed to practice in KOREA, U.S.A., ILLINOIS ] LEE, JAE WOOK
For more information for the services Attorney LEE provide for the foreigners who want for legal services in Korea, Please do not hesitate to click the below MENU link for "SERVICES FOR FOREIGNERS".

∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

| 민사
| 세무
| 병역법
| 특허
| 형사재판
| 미국이민
| |
↓ LPR TRAVEL 영주권자 해외여행
→   미국 이민,비자,영주권
→   미국이민뉴스
→   U.S.A. Tax News
→   미국이민 범죄행위 Defend 서비스
→   미국 이민사기 범죄 Defend 서비스
→   비거주자,영주권자의 상속세,증여세
→   미국 부동산거래실무
→   비거주자,영주권자의 양도소득세
→   비거주자,영주권자의 소득세
→   미국세금(U.S. TAX)
→   재산상속,분쟁,이전,세금
→   C VISA
→   FBAR
→   PERM (Labor Certification)
→   Consular Process(DOS)
→   E1, E2
→   F visa
→   H visa
→   J visa
→   K visa
→   L visa
→   O, P visa
→   R visa
→   S visa
→   T, U visa
→   V visa
→   WAIVER(추방,입국불허면제)
→   체류기간연장(NIV EOS)
→   비이민비자 신분변경(NIV COS)
→   inadmissibility 입국불허사유
→   deportability 추방사유
→   조건해제(Removal of condition)
→   EB2, NIW(국익면제)
→   고용이민
→   가족이민
→   영주권 신분변경(AOS)
→   투자이민(EB-5)
→   LPR TRAVEL 영주권자 해외여행
→   VAWA
→   legal english
→   AAO불복
→   연방법원항소
→   Immigration Court 항소
→   BIA항소
→   ICE 이민집행
→   CBP 세관 및 입출국관리
→   Removal 추방
→   일리노이주법 기초
→   캘리포니아법 기초
→   미 연방법 기초
→   캘리포니아 부부공동체법
→   캘리포니아 가족법
→   캘리포니아 민사소송법
→   일리노이 민사소송법
→   일리노이 가족법
→   미국 연방헌법
→   PT
↓ LPR TRAVEL 영주권자 해외여행

세금과 법률(Tax & Law)
↓   International travel document requirements

Each customer traveling across any international boundary is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents, including any required visas, and for complying with the laws of each country flown from (the departure country), through (any transit country) and into (the destination country) as stated in Rule 19 of the Contract of Carriage. Please also note that security regulations may require us to provide government agencies access to certain personal data disclosed to us, and we may do so as outlined in Rule 30 of the Contract of Carriage.

Departure requirements

Certain countries, including the United States, have travel document requirements for departure. Please note these requirements may be different from travel document requirements for entry into the destination country and for transit through a country.

U.S. law requires all customers, regardless of citizenship, age or destination, to hold a secure document to depart the United States by air (one-way or roundtrip itinerary). A secure document is a passport, U.S. permanent resident card, or Stateless travel document, Re-Entry Permit, NEXUS card, U.S Merchant Mariner Card, military ID or emergency travel document issued by an embassy or consulate. U.S. passport cards are not valid for air travel outside the United States. For more details, review the Document Requirements for Air Travel information published by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Bureau of Customs and Border Protection.

Customers are reminded that the passport, visa and health requirements page does not include any travel document requirements for departure, which may be different.

All non-U.S. citizens planning to travel to the U.S. should visit travel.state.gov for additional information.

Entry requirements

All destination countries, including the United States, have travel document requirements for entry. In addition to any travel document requirements for departure, customers must satisfy travel document requirements for entry into the destination country and, depending on the itinerary, for transit through a country. Note that some countries require passports to be valid for at least six months.

Passport, visa and health requirements for entry into destination countries and for transit through a country are provided by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) on united.com as a courtesy and must be verified before travel. VisaCentral can provide assistance with obtaining the necessary travel documents. United customers receive preferred rates and earn MileagePlus award miles on these services.

For entry into the United States, additional information may be found on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.

Customers seeking entry into the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) can review additional information on the U.S. Department of State website.

In addition, all VWP travelers are required to obtain an authorization via ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) before traveling to the U.S. Travelers who do not obtain ESTA authorization prior to travel may be denied aircraft boarding. Travelers applying for ESTA will be subject to an ESTA application fee. Apply and learn more on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Customs and Border Protection (CBP) website.

The Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM) collects, stores and analyzes biometric data for the DHS. OBIM procedures currently apply to all international visitors entering the United States, including VWP participants. Find additional information on the DHS website. (Note: Prior to March 2013, the CBP collected biometric data through the United States Visitor and Immigration Status Indicator Technology (US-VISIT) program.)

I-94 forms

The I-94 form, applies to all non-U.S. citizens arriving in the U.S., except for the following travelers:

U.S. citizens
Returning resident aliens
Canadian citizens
Non-U.S. citizens entering the United States under the VWP
CBP has automated the Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record to streamline the U.S. arrival process for international visitors. Effective May 21, 2013, travelers no longer need to complete the paper I-94 form.

The CBP will scan a traveler’s passport, which generates an electronic arrival record with data previously required on the paper I-94 form. Travelers will not need to do anything differently upon exiting the U.S. The departure will be recorded electronically with information provided by the carrier or CBP.

Learn more at www.cbp.gov/I94.

Important note on flights via the U.S.

U.S. regulations always require travelers to comply with customs and immigration procedures at their first point of entry into the U.S. Travelers will need to have all required documents with them upon arrival — even if the U.S. is not their final destination. If travelers have more than one U.S. stopover, they will not need to clear customs again.

Advance Passenger Information System (APIS)

U.S. law requires airlines operating international flights to or from the United States to provide travel document data for all customers via APIS. The United States also requires reporting the visiting address of all customers who are non-U.S. citizens and non-U.S. residents traveling to the United States.

Condition of passports

Passports must be in good condition. United may not accept passengers for international travel and may deny boarding if a passport is damaged beyond normal wear and tear and/or there is evidence of intentional or material alterations or mutilations. Examples of conditions of passports that may result in denied boarding include passports with significant tears, holes or stains, as well as any changes, obliterations or alterations, or any other damage that affects the integrity of the passport and/or the identification of the holder, such as the name, date of birth, citizenship and document number. For example, a passport with faded data, missing or severely torn, cut or chewed pages or cover, missing picture, picture which can be removed from under the laminate or one which requires tape or staples to hold it together, or which has been substantially damaged by liquids, chemicals or fire, may result in denied boarding. To ensure your travel plans are not interrupted, please make sure your passport is in good condition before you leave. For more information about U.S. passports, please visit the U.S. Department of State website.


Australia Immigration

If you are traveling to Australia, you must hold a valid passport and may also be required to hold a visa or Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). For more information, visit the Australian Government website.

Upon arrival into Australia, many travelers will be eligible to use an automated passport control kiosk, SmartGate, which provides the option of self-service processing through passport control checks. For more information on the program and to check your eligibility, visit the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service website.

Australia Customs

If you are planning to carry funds into or out of Australia, you must adhere to the following regulations:

If asked by a Customs officer or police officer, you must report cheques, traveler’s cheques, money orders and any other negotiable instruments of any amount.
You must always report cash amounts of 10,000 AUD or more (or foreign currency equivalent) using a form available at Customs. There is no limit to the amount of funds that you can carry into or out of Australia. Visit www.austrac.gov.au for more information.

Electronic travel authorization

As of March 15, 2016, certain travelers who do not need a visa to enter Canada are required to have an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to fly to the country. Entry requirements will not change for all other methods of travel. Please note that U.S. citizens do not need an eTA or a visa, but U.S. permanent residents need an eTA before flying to Canada.

Go to canada.ca/eTA for more information or to apply.

Canada Passenger Protect Program

Since June 18, 2007, airlines have been required by regulation to implement Transport Canada's Passenger Protect Program. All passengers older than 12 must provide identification for comparison to a Specified Passenger List. Please go to www.passengerprotect.gc.ca for additional information.

Due to this Transport Canada regulation, all passengers traveling to or from Canada will be required to provide ID at the gate prior to boarding.

Honduran immigration process

The Honduran Immigration Authority has implemented a biometric passenger registration process that includes an online customs and immigration form that should be completed before arriving in Honduras. Travelers no longer need to complete the paper immigration form and can complete the pre-registration form at http://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn/Login.

United Kingdom

United Kingdom Registered Traveler service
United Kingdom Border Force offers the Registered Traveler program to expedite the processing of preapproved low-risk international travelers entering the UK. Members of the program will benefit from speedier transit through the airport, including being able to use ePassport gates if they have a biometric passport or joining the queue designated for EU/EEA nationals, thereby significantly reducing wait time when entering the UK. Additional information can be found on the UK Border Agency site: https://www.gov.uk/registered-traveller.

For travel within the United States

Adult passengers (18 and older) will be required to show a valid U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID that contains the following: name, date of birth, gender, expiration date and a tamper-resistant feature. These IDs include:

U.S. passport
U.S. passport card
DHS "Trusted Traveler" cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
U.S. Military ID
Permanent Resident Card
Border Crossing Card
DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
Driver's licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by a Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) that meets REAL ID benchmarks (All states are currently in compliance.)
Native American Tribal Photo ID
Airline or airport-issued ID (if issued under a TSA-approved security plan)
Registered Traveler Card (that contains name, date of birth, gender, expiration date, and a tamper-resistant feature)
Foreign government-issued passport
Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
Passengers who do not present an acceptable ID may be subject to additional screening. For more detailed information on the types of identification that will be accepted at airport checkpoints in the U.S., visit the TSA website.

↑   International travel document requirements
HOME      목록보기 <제목정렬> <날짜정렬>
    ← Previous     Next →