[TAX & LAW] ȣ(KO, USA, IL)
I P

[ѱȣ, ̱ȣ, ϸ ȣ, ]
Since 1997 [ 繫 츦 ϰ Ἥ񽺴 ü ʽϴ.]
Ἥ񽺳 FEE, ޴ ȳ(Click) Ͻʽÿ.
ȣ ̳ , з  ȣ Ұ Ǵ ȣ ޴ ϼ

ATTORNEY [ licensed to practice in KOREA, U.S.A., ILLINOIS ] LEE, JAE WOOK
∗ [FOR AlienS - ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEGAL SERVICES in Counseling, Application and LITIGATION & TRIAL IN COURTS and TRIBUNALS in KOREA]
INTERNATIONAL DIVORCE, CIVIL, REAL ESTATE, PERSONAL INJURY, DAMAGES, TRAFFIC ACCIDENT, FRAUD, PENAL LAW, CRIMINAL TRIAL, FELONY, GUILTY PLEA, LEASE, RENTAL LAW, IMMIGRATION, INVESTMENT, TAX, INCORPORATION, TRADE, CONTRACT, DISPUTE IN CORPORATION, GOVERNMENT TREATMENT, REFUGEE, REMOVAL, VISA, PERMANENT RESIDENCE, CITIZENSHIP]
For more information for the services Attorney LEE provide for the Aliens who want for legal services in Korea, Please do not hesitate to click the below MENU link for "SERVICES FOR AlienS".

∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

FEE
Ұ
| λ

|
TAX
|

뵿
|

| Ư
PAT
ǥ
|

Ѽ
|
ART
|

|

| USA
̹
VISA
| ȥ

| Foreign
Clients
| |
[Category]
U.S.A. Employment-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • ̱̹δ
  • U.S.A. Immigration PRACTITION TIP (̱ ̹ ǹ Tip)
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Fraud and Crime (̱ ̹ ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Application Fraud Offenders (̱ ̹νû ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. C VISA (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. DHS USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual (AFM ̱ Ⱥ ̹α ̹νɻ Ŵ)
  • U.S.A. Department of States Foreign Affairs Manual (9 FAM VISAS of DOS. ̱ ѹ̱ ó Ŵ)
  • U.S.A DOL Permanent Labor Certification Process (Program Electronic Review Management. PERM ̱ 뵿 ֱ )
  • U.S.A. Korea-Based Consular process(DOS. ̱ ̱ )
  • U.S.A. E1 & E2 Temporary Visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. F visa (̱ л )
  • U.S.A. H visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. J visa (̱ 湮 ܱ )
  • U.S.A. K visa (̱ ùα ڿ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. L visa (̱ ؿٹ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. O visa & P visa (̱ ü ܱ )
  • U.S.A. R visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. S visa (̱ ˼ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. T Visa & U visa (̱ νŸŸ & ȣ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. V Visa (̱ ֱ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. WAIVER for Removal by Deportability & Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա ߹ )
  • üⰣ(NIV EOS)
  • U.S.A. Non-Immigrant Visa Change of Status (NIV COS. ̱ ̹ι źк)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Deportability (̱ Ա ڿ ߹)
  • U.S.A. Removal of condition for Conditional LPR( ̱ Ǻ ȥֱڿ Ǻ ̹οֱ )
  • U.S.A. National Interest Waiver for EB-2 Immigrant Visa (NIW. ̱ EB-2 ̹κ ͸ α׷)
  • U.S.A. Employment-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Family-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Adjustment of Status to LPR (AOS. ̱ źк濡 ֱ û)
  • U.S.A. EB-5 Visa (̱ ̹ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action for Parents of Americans(DAPA)(̱ ûҳ ߹濬⺸ȣ, ùαڳ θ߹濬⺸ȣ)
  • U.S.A. Violence Against Women Act & LPR (VAWA. ̱ ؿ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. USCIS Administrative Appeals Office Process (̱ USCIS Ǽ AAO Һ )
  • U.S.A. Appeal to District Court (̱ ׼ )
  • U.S.A. Process of Immigration Court (̱ ̹νǼ )
  • U.S.A. Board of Immigration Appeals Process (BIA. ̱ ̹װǼ )
  • U.S.A. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Process (DHS ICE. ̱ ̹ μ )
  • U.S.A Removal - Basics (̱ ߹ )
[Category]
U.S.A. Employment-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )

[Title]
Understanding E-2 Requirements
Start →

Below are some key requirements you must fulfill to apply for a E-2 Visa. For each requirement, we have included forms of evidence that you may submit to meet the requirement and other tips to help you prepare your petition.

Collapse all | Expand all

Requirement 1 - As a treaty investor, you must be coming to the United States to invest in a new or existing enterprise.
USCIS defines an E-2 investment as the investors placing of capital, including funds and other assets, at risk in the commercial sense with the objective of generating a profit. Your investment may be for the purpose of establishing a new business venture, or purchasing a pre-existing business. In either scenario, you must demonstrate that the capital you are investing is substantial.

Requirement 2 - Your investment must be in a bona fide enterprise and may not be marginal.
A bona fide enterprise is one that is a real, active commercial or entrepreneurial undertaking which produces services or goods for profit.  The enterprise cannot be an idle investment held for potential appreciation in value, such as undeveloped land or stocks held by an investor who has no intent to direct the enterprise.

A marginal enterprise is one that will not generate more than enough income to provide a minimal living for you and your family or to make a significant economic contribution.

+ How do I demonstrate that my business is bona fide?
Some of the evidence you may submit to demonstrate that your business is bona fide includes:
Notice of assigment of an Employer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Tax returns
Financial statements
Quarterly wage reports or payroll summaries (i.e., W-2s and W-3)
Business organizational chart
Business licenses
Bank statements, utility bills, and advertisements/telephone directory listings
Contracts or customer/vendor agreements
Escrow documents
Lease agreement
+ How do I demonstrate that my business is not marginal?
Requirement 3 - You must be in possession of the funds you will invest and the funds must be committed to your business.
You must demonstrate that the capital you invest is irrevocably committed to the enterprise and subject to partial or total loss in the event that the entity fails. The funds you invest must also be your own. Additionally, the invested funds must be substantial in relationship to the total cost of either purchasing an established enterprise or creating the type of enterprise you are considering.  

+ How do I demonstrate that my investment is substantial and irrevocably committed?
Requirement 4 - You must be able to provide the source of your funding.
You must show a clear and legitimate path regarding the source of the capital you will be investing. You must also demonstrate that the funds you are investing have not been obtained through criminal means.

+ How do I demonstrate the source of my capital?
Requirement 5 - You must be coming to the United States to develop and direct the enterprise.
You must show that you will develop and direct the investment enterprise by demonstrating ownership of at least 50 percent of the enterprise, or by possessing operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices.  

+ How do I demonstrate that I have the capacity to develop and direct my business?

Im ready to apply, whats next?

Once you have determined that the E-2 visa classification is the best pathway for you and you are ready to apply, you can find the full application process and legal requirements outlined on USCISs website.

Notes:

1) The spouses of E-2 nonimmigrants are authorized to engage in employment upon application to USCIS and receipt of an employment authorization document (EAD).

2) When submitting evidence to USCIS, it is important to fully and clearly explain how the submitted evidence establishes eligibility for petition approval. The more clearly the petitioner can articulate eligibility, the more efficiently and consistently USCIS can review and process the petition and determine eligibility for the benefit sought.
* ڴԿ ؼ Խù ̵Ǿϴ (2016-05-05 13:31)
← End

[Title]
Understanding E-2 Requirements

20 →   Labor Certification (PERM)  

1 [2]   Next →

[Category]

• ̱̹δ
  • U.S.A. Immigration PRACTITION TIP (̱ ̹ ǹ Tip)
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Fraud and Crime (̱ ̹ ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Application Fraud Offenders (̱ ̹νû ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. C VISA (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. DHS USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual (AFM ̱ Ⱥ ̹α ̹νɻ Ŵ)
  • U.S.A. Department of States Foreign Affairs Manual (9 FAM VISAS of DOS. ̱ ѹ̱ ó Ŵ)
  • U.S.A DOL Permanent Labor Certification Process (Program Electronic Review Management. PERM ̱ 뵿 ֱ )
  • U.S.A. Korea-Based Consular process(DOS. ̱ ̱ )
  • U.S.A. E1 & E2 Temporary Visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. F visa (̱ л )
  • U.S.A. H visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. J visa (̱ 湮 ܱ )
  • U.S.A. K visa (̱ ùα ڿ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. L visa (̱ ؿٹ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. O visa & P visa (̱ ü ܱ )
  • U.S.A. R visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. S visa (̱ ˼ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. T Visa & U visa (̱ νŸŸ & ȣ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. V Visa (̱ ֱ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. WAIVER for Removal by Deportability & Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա ߹ )
  • üⰣ(NIV EOS)
  • U.S.A. Non-Immigrant Visa Change of Status (NIV COS. ̱ ̹ι źк)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Deportability (̱ Ա ڿ ߹)
  • U.S.A. Removal of condition for Conditional LPR( ̱ Ǻ ȥֱڿ Ǻ ̹οֱ )
  • U.S.A. National Interest Waiver for EB-2 Immigrant Visa (NIW. ̱ EB-2 ̹κ ͸ α׷)
  • U.S.A. Employment-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Family-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Adjustment of Status to LPR (AOS. ̱ źк濡 ֱ û)
  • U.S.A. EB-5 Visa (̱ ̹ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action for Parents of Americans(DAPA)(̱ ûҳ ߹濬⺸ȣ, ùαڳ θ߹濬⺸ȣ)
  • U.S.A. Violence Against Women Act & LPR (VAWA. ̱ ؿ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. USCIS Administrative Appeals Office Process (̱ USCIS Ǽ AAO Һ )
  • U.S.A. Appeal to District Court (̱ ׼ )
  • U.S.A. Process of Immigration Court (̱ ̹νǼ )
  • U.S.A. Board of Immigration Appeals Process (BIA. ̱ ̹װǼ )
  • U.S.A. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Process (DHS ICE. ̱ ̹ μ )
  • U.S.A Removal - Basics (̱ ߹ )

Copyright 1997-2024 TAX & LAW (ݰ )
site ϴ ƴϸ, ̰ "" Ƿ(¶ ƴ϶ å Ⱓ Ƿ) Ǹ մϴ.
, Ƿʿ Ȥö ִٸ, װ ƴϸ, Ͽ ̰ų ̶ Ͻñ ٶϴ.
׷ ұϰ ̸ ̶ ϽŴٸ, ϴ Ʈ ƴ϶ ׷ Ͽ (å Ⱓ Ƿ) Ƿ Ͻʽÿ. 繫ǿ Ͻ κ ƴմϴ.

FEE
Ұ
| λ

|
TAX
|

뵿
|

| Ư
PAT
ǥ
|