[TAX & LAW] ȣ(KO, USA, IL)
I P

[ѱȣ, ̱ȣ, ϸ ȣ, ]
Since 1997 [ 繫 츦 ϰ Ἥ񽺴 ü ʽϴ.]
Ἥ񽺳 FEE, ޴ ȳ(Click) Ͻʽÿ.
ȣ ̳ , з  ȣ Ұ Ǵ ȣ ޴ ϼ

ATTORNEY [ licensed to practice in KOREA, U.S.A., ILLINOIS ] LEE, JAE WOOK
∗ [FOR AlienS - ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEGAL SERVICES in Counseling, Application and LITIGATION & TRIAL IN COURTS and TRIBUNALS in KOREA]
INTERNATIONAL DIVORCE, CIVIL, REAL ESTATE, PERSONAL INJURY, DAMAGES, TRAFFIC ACCIDENT, FRAUD, PENAL LAW, CRIMINAL TRIAL, FELONY, GUILTY PLEA, LEASE, RENTAL LAW, IMMIGRATION, INVESTMENT, TAX, INCORPORATION, TRADE, CONTRACT, DISPUTE IN CORPORATION, GOVERNMENT TREATMENT, REFUGEE, REMOVAL, VISA, PERMANENT RESIDENCE, CITIZENSHIP]
For more information for the services Attorney LEE provide for the Aliens who want for legal services in Korea, Please do not hesitate to click the below MENU link for "SERVICES FOR AlienS".

∗ [LANGUAGE Translation] You can use Google Translate application to see in your own language the pages in this website. For your convenience, click the "Google Translate(Select Language)"

FEE
Ұ
| λ

|
TAX
|

뵿
|

| Ư
PAT
ǥ
|

Ѽ
|
ART
|

|

| USA
̹
VISA
| ȥ

| Foreign
Clients
| |
[Category]
U.S.A. Family-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • ̱̹δ
  • U.S.A. Immigration PRACTITION TIP (̱ ̹ ǹ Tip)
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Fraud and Crime (̱ ̹ ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Application Fraud Offenders (̱ ̹νû ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. C VISA (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. DHS USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual (AFM ̱ Ⱥ ̹α ̹νɻ Ŵ)
  • U.S.A. Department of States Foreign Affairs Manual (9 FAM VISAS of DOS. ̱ ѹ̱ ó Ŵ)
  • U.S.A DOL Permanent Labor Certification Process (Program Electronic Review Management. PERM ̱ 뵿 ֱ )
  • U.S.A. Korea-Based Consular process(DOS. ̱ ̱ )
  • U.S.A. E1 & E2 Temporary Visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. F visa (̱ л )
  • U.S.A. H visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. J visa (̱ 湮 ܱ )
  • U.S.A. K visa (̱ ùα ڿ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. L visa (̱ ؿٹ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. O visa & P visa (̱ ü ܱ )
  • U.S.A. R visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. S visa (̱ ˼ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. T Visa & U visa (̱ νŸŸ & ȣ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. V Visa (̱ ֱ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. WAIVER for Removal by Deportability & Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա ߹ )
  • üⰣ(NIV EOS)
  • U.S.A. Non-Immigrant Visa Change of Status (NIV COS. ̱ ̹ι źк)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Deportability (̱ Ա ڿ ߹)
  • U.S.A. Removal of condition for Conditional LPR( ̱ Ǻ ȥֱڿ Ǻ ̹οֱ )
  • U.S.A. National Interest Waiver for EB-2 Immigrant Visa (NIW. ̱ EB-2 ̹κ ͸ α׷)
  • U.S.A. Employment-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Family-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Adjustment of Status to LPR (AOS. ̱ źк濡 ֱ û)
  • U.S.A. EB-5 Visa (̱ ̹ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action for Parents of Americans(DAPA)(̱ ûҳ ߹濬⺸ȣ, ùαڳ θ߹濬⺸ȣ)
  • U.S.A. Violence Against Women Act & LPR (VAWA. ̱ ؿ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. USCIS Administrative Appeals Office Process (̱ USCIS Ǽ AAO Һ )
  • U.S.A. Appeal to District Court (̱ ׼ )
  • U.S.A. Process of Immigration Court (̱ ̹νǼ )
  • U.S.A. Board of Immigration Appeals Process (BIA. ̱ ̹װǼ )
  • U.S.A. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Process (DHS ICE. ̱ ̹ μ )
  • U.S.A Removal - Basics (̱ ߹ )
[Category]
U.S.A. Family-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )

[Title]
I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card File Online Did you get an email (PDF, 438 KB) or a text message from us letting you know that you can file Form I-90 online to renew your Gree
Start →

I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

Did you get an email (PDF, 438 KB) or a text message from us letting you know that you can file Form I-90 online to renew your Green Card? If you did, it should look like one of these examples in the above links.

Official communications sent by USCIS:

• Include links that take you directly to the USCIS website and end in .gov;
  • Come from uscis@public.govdelivery.com when they are email messages; and
  • Do not ask for any personal information.

Use this form to replace or renew a Green Card.

DO NOT submit this form if you are a conditional resident seeking to remove conditions on your Green Card. If you are a conditional resident, you must submit one of the following:

OR

If you need evidence of your lawful permanent resident status while waiting to receive a replacement Green Card, we may issue you an Alien Documentation, Identification & Telecommunications (ADIT) stamp after you file this form. Additionally, if you applied for naturalization at least six months before your Green Card expired, you may be able to receive an ADIT stamp instead of filing a Form I-90. If you need assistance, contact the USCIS Contact Center.

As a lawful permanent resident, you must have a valid, unexpired Permanent Resident Card or equivalent document with you at all times. Applying for naturalization does not change this requirement.

02/27/17. We will publish a new edition of this form soon. In the meantime, you may file using the 02/27/17 edition. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the form and instructions.

Dates are listed in mm/dd/yy format.

You have two options for filing your Form I-90 application with USCIS:

• Online, or
  • By mail (paper).

Filing Your Form I-90 Online

To file online, visit the Log in to Online Filing page.

You cannot file your Form I-90 online if you are applying for a fee waiver.

Filing Your Form I-90 Form By Mail

If you submit a paper application, send it to:

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
P.O. Box 21262
Phoenix, AZ 85036

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attention: I-90
1820 E. Skyharbor, Circle S, Floor 1
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Filing Tips for Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

Complete all sections of the form. We will reject the form if these fields are missing:

• Part 1 – Information About You
    • Family Name
    • Mailing Address
    • Date of Birth

Dont forget to sign your form! We will reject any unsigned form.

If you file Form I-90 on paper, we will scan the documents into our system for electronic processing. If you do not already have a USCIS online account, we will create one for you once we receive your paper application. You will receive a USCIS Account Acceptance Notice with instructions on how to access your USCIS online account. A USCIS online account allows you to:

• Pay your filing fee online;
  • Check the status of your application, petition or request,
  • Receive notifications and case updates, and
  • Manage your contact information.

If you are an attorney or accredited representative, you can also create a USCIS online account, which will allow you to manage all of your clients Form I-90 applications in one place.

Note for Attorneys and Accredited Representatives: You should have only one USCIS online representative account.  When you receive an Account Acceptance Notice for a paper form filed at a USCIS Lockbox on behalf of your client, please ensure that you enter the same personal information that you provided on the Form G-28 submitted with your clients original application, petition, or request.  If the information you use to access your online representative account does not match the information you provided on the Form G-28, you may be unable to access your clients case.

Even if you do not use your USCIS online account, we will continue to process your properly completed and signed Form I-90. You will receive notifications and updates about your application by mail through the U.S. Postal Service. If you need assistance, contact the USCIS Contact Center.

We recommend you read our Lockbox Filing Tips.

If you would like to receive an e-Notification when we accept your Form I-90 at the USCIS Lockbox facility, complete Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance and attach it to the first page of your application. You can continue to receive updates about your case status by creating a USCIS online account.

If you move, you must update your address with USCIS. You can do so through your USCIS online account  or by filing Form AR-11 (online or by mail).

$455 (see Special Instructions for exceptions). A biometric services fee of $85 may also be required. Refer also to Special Instructions below for the table "Filing Fees by Application Reason".

If you file your Form I-90 online, you may pay your fee online.  If you file your Form I-90 by mail (paper), you may pay the fee with a money order, personal check, cashiers check, or by credit card using Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions. If you pay by check, you must make your check payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

When you send a payment, you agree to pay for a government service. Filing and biometric service fees are final and non-refundable, regardless of any action we take on your application, petition, or request, or if you withdraw your request. Use our Fee Calculator to help determine your fee.

• If you are filing Form I-90 because you never received your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card), you do not have to pay a filing fee as long as you meet these criteria:
    • We mailed the card over 30 days ago;
    • It was returned to us as undeliverable; and
    • You have not moved from the address you provided us.

However, you must submit:

1. A copy of the Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the form that USCIS approved to grant your Permanent Resident Card; for example, Form I-485, Form I-751, Form I-829, or Form I-90;
  2. A copy of government-issued identification that contains your name, date of birth, photograph and signature.
  • If you are filing the Form I-90 because your current Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) contains incorrect information due to a Department of Homeland Security error, such as a misspelled name, you do not have to pay a filing fee.

However, you must send us:

1. The original card that contains the incorrect information; and
  2. Evidence documenting your correct name or biographical information.

Filing Fees by Application Reason:

Reason for Application

Form Fee

Biometric Services

Total

(A) My card has been lost, stolen, or destroyed.

$455

$85

$540

(B) My previous card was issued but never received.

$0

$0

$0

(C) My card has been mutilated.

$455

$85

$540

(D) My existing card has incorrect data because of DHS error.

$0

$0

$0

(E) My name or other information has been legally changed.

$455

$85

$540

(F) My card will expire within six months or has already expired.

$455

$85

$540

(G1) I have reached my 14th birthday, and my existing card will
expire after my 16th birthday.

$0

$85

$85

(G2) I have reached my 14th birthday and my existing card will
expire before my 16th birthday.

$455

$85

$540

(H1) I am a permanent resident who is taking up commuter status.

$455

$85

$540

(H2) I am a commuter who is taking up residence in the U.S.

$455

$85

$540

(I) I have been automatically converted to permanent residence status.

$455

$85

$540

(J) I have a prior edition of the card, or I am applying to replace my card for a reason not specified above.

$455

$85

$540

Please do not submit this checklist with your Form I-90. It is an optional tool to use as you prepare your form, but does not replace statutory, regulatory, and form instruction requirements. We recommend that you review these requirements before completing and submitting your form. Do not send original documents unless specifically requested in the form instructions or applicable regulations.

If you submit any documents (copies or original documents, if requested) in a foreign language, you must include a full English translation along with a certification from the translator verifying that the translation is complete and accurate, and that they are competent to translate from the foreign language to English.

If your previous card has been lost, stolen, destroyed, or mutilated, did you provide the following?

• A copy of your Permanent Resident Card or a government-issued form of identification that contains your name, date of birth, photograph, and signature

If your previous card was issued but never received, did you provide the following? 

• A copy of a government-issued form of identification that contains your name, date of birth, photograph, and signature, and either
    • A copy of your latest Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the form that should have resulted in the issuance of your Permanent Resident Card, or
    • A copy of the page in your passport showing the I-551 stamp you received upon admission if you were admitted as an immigrant

If your existing card has incorrect data because of a Department of Homeland Security error, did you provide the following?

• Your original Permanent Resident Card
  • Proof of your correct biographical data

If your name or other biographic information has legally changed, or if your card has incorrect data and the error was not caused by the Department of Homeland Security, did you provide the following?

• Appropriate legal documents that reflect new or correct biographical data
  • A copy of your Permanent Resident Card

If your existing card has already expired or will expire within six months, did you provide the following?

• A copy of your expired/expiring Permanent Resident Card

If you have reached your 14th birthday, did you provide the following?

• A copy of your current Permanent Resident Card

If you are a permanent resident who is taking up commuter status, did you provide the following?

• Evidence of your employment that is dated within the last six months
  • A copy of your Permanent Resident Card

If you are a commuter who is taking up actual residence in the United States, did you provide the following?

• Evidence of your U.S. residence. If proof of residence (such as utility bills) are in your spouse or parents name, provide a copy of your original marriage or birth certificate
  • Copy of your Permanent Resident Card

If you have been automatically converted to lawful permanent resident status, did you provide the following?

• Evidence of your temporary residence status
  • A copy of a government-issued  identification document that contains your name, date of birth, photograph, and signature

If you have a prior edition of the Alien Registration Card, or are applying to replace your current Permanent Resident Card for a reason that is not specified above, did you provide the following?

• Copy of your Alien Registration Card or Permanent Resident Card

Withdrawing an Application

If you wish to withdraw your Form I-90, you must submit a written request to:

Potomac Service Center
2200 Potomac Center Drive Stop 2425
Arlington, VA 20598-2425

USCIS will not issue any refunds if you withdraw your application or cancel your request.

← End

[Title]
I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card File Online Did you get an email (PDF, 438 KB) or a text message from us letting you know that you can file Form I-90 online to renew your Gree

Important   22 →   Family-based Immigration    
  7 →   K-1 Visa fiance visa  
  6 →   Family Based Green Cards  

1 [2]   Next →

[Category]

• ̱̹δ
  • U.S.A. Immigration PRACTITION TIP (̱ ̹ ǹ Tip)
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Fraud and Crime (̱ ̹ ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. Defense Service for Immigration Application Fraud Offenders (̱ ̹νû ȣ, ڹ )
  • U.S.A. C VISA (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. DHS USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual (AFM ̱ Ⱥ ̹α ̹νɻ Ŵ)
  • U.S.A. Department of States Foreign Affairs Manual (9 FAM VISAS of DOS. ̱ ѹ̱ ó Ŵ)
  • U.S.A DOL Permanent Labor Certification Process (Program Electronic Review Management. PERM ̱ 뵿 ֱ )
  • U.S.A. Korea-Based Consular process(DOS. ̱ ̱ )
  • U.S.A. E1 & E2 Temporary Visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. F visa (̱ л )
  • U.S.A. H visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. J visa (̱ 湮 ܱ )
  • U.S.A. K visa (̱ ùα ڿ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. L visa (̱ ؿٹ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. O visa & P visa (̱ ü ܱ )
  • U.S.A. R visa (̱ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. S visa (̱ ˼ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. T Visa & U visa (̱ νŸŸ & ȣ ܱ)
  • U.S.A. V Visa (̱ ֱ ȥ ܱ )
  • U.S.A. WAIVER for Removal by Deportability & Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա ߹ )
  • üⰣ(NIV EOS)
  • U.S.A. Non-Immigrant Visa Change of Status (NIV COS. ̱ ̹ι źк)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Inadmissibility (̱ Ա Ա)
  • U.S.A. Removal by Deportability (̱ Ա ڿ ߹)
  • U.S.A. Removal of condition for Conditional LPR( ̱ Ǻ ȥֱڿ Ǻ ̹οֱ )
  • U.S.A. National Interest Waiver for EB-2 Immigrant Visa (NIW. ̱ EB-2 ̹κ ͸ α׷)
  • U.S.A. Employment-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Family-Based Immigration(̱ ̹ )
  • U.S.A. Adjustment of Status to LPR (AOS. ̱ źк濡 ֱ û)
  • U.S.A. EB-5 Visa (̱ ̹ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Deferred Action for Parents of Americans(DAPA)(̱ ûҳ ߹濬⺸ȣ, ùαڳ θ߹濬⺸ȣ)
  • U.S.A. Violence Against Women Act & LPR (VAWA. ̱ ؿ ֱ)
  • U.S.A. USCIS Administrative Appeals Office Process (̱ USCIS Ǽ AAO Һ )
  • U.S.A. Appeal to District Court (̱ ׼ )
  • U.S.A. Process of Immigration Court (̱ ̹νǼ )
  • U.S.A. Board of Immigration Appeals Process (BIA. ̱ ̹װǼ )
  • U.S.A. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Process (DHS ICE. ̱ ̹ μ )
  • U.S.A Removal - Basics (̱ ߹ )

Copyright 1997-2024 TAX & LAW (ݰ )
site ϴ ƴϸ, ̰ "" Ƿ(¶ ƴ϶ å Ⱓ Ƿ) Ǹ մϴ.
, Ƿʿ Ȥö ִٸ, װ ƴϸ, Ͽ ̰ų ̶ Ͻñ ٶϴ.
׷ ұϰ ̸ ̶ ϽŴٸ, ϴ Ʈ ƴ϶ ׷ Ͽ (å Ⱓ Ƿ) Ƿ Ͻʽÿ. 繫ǿ Ͻ κ ƴմϴ.

FEE
Ұ
| λ

|
TAX
|

뵿
|

| Ư
PAT
ǥ
|